Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Questions about your Order, Shipping, Tracking, Returns? Find your answers here. We thrive to provide a great experience and customer service. If you can't find your answer below, reach us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Where can I track my order?
All the order shipments are followed with a tracking code. As soon as you place your order you will receive a confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and authorized your credit card for purchase.
You will receive tracking information by email once your order is being produced prior to shipment. The order can be tracked here using the given tracking code.
Note that your ordered items may be sent from different warehouses or be kept by the customs for different periods so they may not arrive together in the same package or on the same day; though would normally be within the normal time frame.
2. How long is the shipping?
Each craft kit needs to be made on-demand as you order. When you order a kit, we have to make it in our art production and exhibition center in China. Once our artists have finished their job, we ship it with the shipping method of your choice.
- Processing Time: our designers and artists need time to produce each piece - expect around 7 business working days
Time frame = Processing time + shipping lead time:
So how long should you expect in total?
- International Air Saver : from 3 to 8 weeks; often 3 to 5 weeks.
- International Express : from 2 to 4 weeks; often 14 days. (available only at specific locations)
Depending on the location, custom clearances and the traffic of delivery service, the expected time frame to have the orders delivered varies. We strive to get your art tools to you as soon as possible, in fact, sooner than the above stated times whenever we can. We however do not have any control over the speed of shipment by delivery service providers nor the process and time line of custom clearance. They also have peak traffic that we have no control of. Please anticipate delays for orders placed in November and December.
It is not uncommon that the parcels are held by the customs for transit between 2 and 4 weeks particularly during peak delivery periods.
3. My item tracking shows as delivered but I haven't received it? Is my item lost?
We use quality carriers such as the national postal service, trusted local couriers, UPS and DHL. However, some items are sometimes passed to neighbors or coworkers. If your order hasn't arrived within 60 days:
1) Check with neighbors, roommates or office coworkers in case they have taken your package by mistake.
2) Inquire with the designated local post office using your tracking code as the parcel is in their control as soon as it gets shipped out of our warehouse.
3) If none of these steps have worked, please contact us at email@example.com. We will figure something out!
Please be careful when entering the delivery address during checkout. If your parcel is sent to another address due to incorrect initial input; it is not possible to retrieve it and to resend to another address. A new order with a clear and correct address shall be required in this case.
4. How do I cancel an order?
It is possible to cancel an order provided that the cancellation request is done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours from the time of the order.
Please note that any order that has already been processed cannot be cancelled nor refunded due to the incurred labor and material costs.
5. How do I change my order?
It is possible to change an order provided that the request is done via email to email@example.com within 24 hours from the time of the order.
Please note that any order that has already been processed cannot be changed due to the incurred labor and material costs.
6. My order status is in pending, what does it mean?
The system is updated daily to contain tracking information. A “pending” order is usually in the progress of being processed at the warehouse before being shipped or it hasn't entered the international postal network showing activity.
7. I lost my order number. How can I check the status?
You should have received a confirmation email right after placing your order. Try checking your mailbox and spam first. If you still don't find it, don't worry. Simply contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will help you find the order status.
8. I only received part of my order. Is it normal?
Yes, different products may be sent from different warehouses or kept by customs for different periods. They will be sent in multiple boxes and transit in different times but would normally reach you within the expected normal time frame.
9. What are my payment options?
Craft-Ease accepts payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com if you need further assistance.
10. Do I have to have an account to order from Craft-Ease?
You don’t need an account to order from us. We offer the option to checkout as guest.
11. My credit card is failing when ordering. What can I do?
Most of the time, the credit card can’t be processed because you went over your daily limits or your credit card company red flagged your transaction as being too large. In both cases, you can simply contact your credit card company to fix this.
It may also be because your billing address is incorrect.
12. What is your return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your products, you may return it within 10 days of shipment for a credit. The returned item must be unused, fully functional, undamaged and in its original packaging in resalable condition.
If you need to return your product, please contact Craft-Ease Customer Service department via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will reply with the instruction to return your product. The return postage is at the customer's expense.
EXCEPTIONS: Returns for credit are only available for regular priced items. Discounted or sales Items cannot be refunded or exchanged. Not all items are eligible. Please contact us if you need confirmation before your order.
If your order qualifies for a return, you will get a credit minus any restocking fees, shipping and handling charges that can only be redeemed on our website upon receipt of the return goods:
- The customer is responsible for all the shipping costs to return the product.
- Shipping fees from the initial delivery to customer will not be refunded. If the product was sent with free shipping, the cost associated with this initial shipping will be charged as well.
- Depending on the product, a restocking fee from 15 to 35% will be charged for all returned products.
Steps to return your products:
- Contact Craft-Ease first
- Craft-Ease will provide the instruction to return the product
- Product must be unused, undamaged and in its original packaging (with all parts and manuals initially included) in resalable conditions
- Wrap the item securely and include the proof of purchase in the package.
- Keep the original tracking number of the returned package
- Include the order number on the label of the shipment
*We strongly suggest that you purchase an insurance as we are not responsible for any lost merchandise through return shipment.
13. The product I received is not the one I ordered?
It rarely happens, but if it does, we will help you manage it. If the wrong product got delivered, please contact us directly by email at email@example.com and we will assist you by exchanging with the correct item free of charge.
14. My product arrived damaged. What can I do?
Multiple delivery service providers would handle the parcel increasing the chance of having the order damaged during transit. Once the product gets delivered, it is important that you inspect it before signing off for receipt of goods with the carrier. If you notice that the product is damaged, make sure to add a note claim on the receipt and file for a damage claim to the delivery service provider immediately and contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. That is the only way to ensure that the delivery service provider remains responsible for the replacement.
15. We are a retailer and would like to do wholesale with you. Who can I reach?
If you are a retailer and would like to do wholesale with us, send us an email to email@example.com and tell us about your shop!
16. We wholesale products and would like to do sell through your website. Who can I reach?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your brand. We will be happy to consider your products on our website.
Have a question that's not on this page?
Email us: email@example.com