Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Questions about your Order, Shipping, Tracking, Returns and Exchange? Find your answers here. We thrive to provide a great experience and customer service. If you can't find your answer below, reach us by e-mail at email@example.com
1. Where can I track my order?
All the order shipments are followed with a tracking code. As soon as you place your order you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and authorized your credit card for purchase.
You will receive tracking information by email once your order has shipped.
Once received, you can track your order here with the tracking code of your order.
Note that your items may come from different warehouses and suppliers so they may not arrive together in the same package or on the same day.
2. How long is the shipping?
We maintain multiple warehouses around the world (Europe, Australia and China). Some of our best-sellers are sometimes in such a demand that they are sent directly from our warehouse in China.
For the International Air Saver Shipping, delivery might take from 2 to 5 weeks. In rare cases, it can take a little longer. It depends on your country post office.
All other express shipping methods usually take 3 to 10 days.
If your order hasn't arrived after 60 days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. My item tracking show as delivered but I haven't received it? Is my item lost?
We use quality carriers such as UPS, FEDEX and DHL. However, some items are sometimes given to neighbours or coworkers. If your order hasn't arrived within 30 days:
1) Wait just a few extra days. Sometimes the process is slow at certain times of the year. If you are in the US: sometimes it may show “delivered” on your tracking number before it has reached your house.
2) Check with neighbors, roommates or office coworkers in case they have taken your package by mistake.
3) Go to your local post office and inquire (make sure to bring a tracking # or any other specifics you have about your package).
4) If none of these steps have worked, please contact us at email@example.com. We will figure something out!
4. How do I cancel an order?
If you just made an order and would like to cancel it, contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you process this cancellation.
While we will do our best to help you to cancel your order, please note that products that have already been shipped cannot be cancelled.
All orders cancelled after 12 hours are subject to a USD 20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped.
5. How do I change my order?
If you just made an order and would like to change it, simply contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. We will help you process this change.
Please note that products that have already been shipped cannot be modified.
6. My order status is in pending, what does it mean?
The system is updated daily to contain tracking information. A “pending” order is usually waiting to be processed at the warehouse before being shipped.
7. I lost my order number. How can I check the status?
You should have received a confirmation e-mail at the time you ordered. Try looking in your mailbox and spam first. If you still don't find it, don't worry. Simply contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will help you find the order status.
8. I only received part of my order. Is it normal?
Yes, different products may be sent from different warehouses. They will be sent in multiple boxes and transit in different times. Do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com if you need further information.
9. What are my payment options?
Craft-Ease accepts payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal.
Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
10. Do I have to have an account to order from Craft-Ease?
You don’t need an account to order from us. We offer the option to checkout as guest.
11. My credit card is failing when ordering. What can I do?
Most of the time, the credit card can’t be processed because you went over your daily limits or your credit card company red flagged your transaction as being too large. In both cases, you can simply contact your credit card company to fix this.
It may also be because your billing address is incorrect.
12. What is your return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your products, you may return it within 10 days of shipment for a credit or exchange. The returned item must be unused, fully functional, undamaged and in its original packaging in resalable condition.
If you need to return your product, please contact Craft-Ease Customer Service department via e-mail (email@example.com). We will provide you with a Return Authorization number (RA), the directions and the address to return your product.
EXCEPTIONS Note that returns for refund or exchanges are only available for regular priced items. SALES OR CLEARANCE ITEMS CANNOT BE REFUNDED OR EXCHANGED (except for defect). Not all items are eligible for a return. Please contact us if you need confirmation before your order.
If your order qualifies for a return, you will either get a credit that can only be redeemed on our website; or an exchange minus any restocking fees, shipping and handling charges:
- The customer is responsible for all the shipping costs to return the product.
- Shipping fees from the initial delivery to customer will not be refunded. If the product was sent with free shipping, the cost associated with this initial shipping will be charged as well.
- Depending on the manufacturer, a restocking fee from 15 to 35% will be charged for all returned products.
Steps to return your products:
- Contact Craft-Ease first
- Craft-Ease will provide a Return Authorization number (RA) and the address to return the product to.
- Product must be unused, undamaged and in its original packaging (with all parts and manuals initially included) in resalable conditions
- Wrap the item securely and include the proof of purchase in the package.
- Keep a tracking number of the returned package
- Include the RA number on the label of the shipment
*We strongly suggest you to purchase an insurance as we are not responsible for lost merchandise through return shipment. We recommend UPS.
13. The product I received is not the one I ordered?
Not a problem, if the wrong product got delivered, please contact us directly by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you by exchanging with the correct item free of charge.
14. My product arrived damaged. What can I do?
It rarely happens, but if it does, we will help you manage it. Once the product gets delivered, it is important that you inspect it before signing off for receipt of goods with the carrier. If you notice that the product is damaged, make sure to add a note claim on the receipt and file for a damage claim to the shipping company immediately and contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. That is the only way to ensure that the shipping company remains responsible for a replacement.
15. We are a retailer and would like to do wholesale with you. Who can I reach?
If you are a retailer and would like to do wholesale with us, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your shop!
16. We wholesale products and would like to do sell through your website. Who can I reach?
Send us an email to email@example.com and tell us about your brand. We will be happy to consider your products on our website.