Guides & Tips to Craft with Ease!
Guide to Craft-Ease™ Diamond Painting Kit
"Pleasurable Art Therapy that Results in Impressive Crystalline Art"
Craft-Ease™ Diamond Painting is easy, fun and super enjoyable during and after the diamond craft is complete! Besides these simple steps, the below tips will also give you an idea just about how easy it is!
- Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Your Diamond Art
- FAQ for Diamond Art Kits
Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Your Diamond Painting
Discover your Craft-Ease™ Diamond Art Kit
Unfold your complete Craft-Ease™ Diamond Art Kit which includes:
- An adhesive guided canvas
- Highly reflective square color diamonds
- Point drill diamond's tray
- 2 sizes of point drill applicator
- 2 pieces of applicator gums
Steps to make a great Diamond Painting:
On the adhesive guided canvas, you will notice the chart presenting each color diamond with its corresponding symbol. Match the corresponding color diamond with the symbols printed on the canvas to craft your diamond craft!
- Lay flat your canvas on a clean surface. Get your sachets of color diamonds and tools ready.
- Pick a corner of your canvas to start by peeling back a small section of the protective film.
- Choose a symbol within the section you want to work on by pouring a small amount of the corresponding color diamonds into the point drill tray. Hold the tray and gently shake it back and forth so that the diamonds will settle with the right side facing up – it’ll be easier to use the applicator to pick each diamond up this way.
- To start, press the tip of your point drill diamond applicator on to the applicator gum so that the tip is applied with the sticky gum. This will facilitate the precision of picking each color diamond. Feel free to reapply more gum if the adhesiveness of the applicator appears to be less effective.
- Simply use the gummed tip to pick up each diamond from the tray then peel back the protective film to apply onto its corresponding symbol on the adhesive canvas. Repeat until you fill up all the symbols with the matching diamonds; then peel back more protective film to continue with the remaining sections.
- If you make a mistake and stick a color diamond to an un-matching symbol; simple remove the diamond with tweezers.
- Work on a small section at a time; remember to re-cover the canvas with the protective film when you are not working on your art to keep the adhesiveness and the template from being contaminated with dust and dirt.
- After completing your entire diamond art canvas, put pressure on the diamond art by pressing down by hands or with a heavy object such as a book to ensure that the diamonds are firmly attached.
On the adhesive guided canvas, you will notice the chart presenting each color diamond with its corresponding symbol. Match the corresponding color diamond with the symbols printed on the canvas to craft your diamond art!
What to expect from your Craft-Ease™ Diamond Art Kit?
- The Experience. The entire process requires your undivided attention which at the same time offers you therapeutic relaxation similar to meditation. This art therapy is enjoyable and a great way to relieve stress.
- The Result. Whether it’s Craft-Ease™ Diamond Art of exclusive unique and beautiful artwork or of your favorite photo, you will love the eye-catching, work of art of vibrant colors you create. Find a space on your wall with a spotlight to optimally show case your work – it’s going to be impressively sparkly!
What is a Diamond Art Kit?
Diamond art, or some called diamond painting, is a fun activity that involves placing precious sparkly acrylic 'diamonds' onto an adhesive guided canvas to form a crystalline beautiful art.
Are the diamonds round or square?
Premium acrylic square diamonds are specially chosen for all Craft-Ease™ Diamond Art Kits. Square diamonds align perfectly well forming a beautiful art without gaps optimizing the shine and the integrity of the artwork.
How many colors are there for each kit?
Depending on the design itself, we offer a maximum of 45 colors of diamonds for each kit.
Can I order a Diamond Art Kit using my own image or photograph?
Yes! Craft-Ease™ offers Custom Diamond Art Kit using your own image. There are many sizes to choose from too - the larger the size, the more details and realistic the diamond art will turn out. A few tips about the image you provide:
- Please provide a high-resolution image with a clear contrast
- Please provide a photo with the exact ratio as your chosen option of sizes, or your canvas will come distorted with a different scale
- Portraits or images of a focus point look particularly great
- Details will not appear like a photograph; rather they would be blurred out
- Colors can vary between the photograph and the provided diamond colors
How do I clean the diamond applicator?
After using an applicator for a while, you might notice that the tip can be a bit oily due to the frequent contact with applicator gum. You may use a wet wipe to clean it and dry it with a paper towel.